All Collections
Paying and cancelling
What if I want to complain about your service?
What if I want to complain about your service?

How to make a complaint

Iain avatar
Written by Iain
Updated over a week ago

If you have a complaint about a practitioner’s conduct that you have been unable to resolve to your satisfaction, or that you believe is serious enough you wish to report it to the practitioner’s professional body, you will find details of what professional body he or she is registered with on their profile page. You can then report the therapist directly.

Complaints about the booking process or software functioning should be directed to the Clinical Director of Harley Therapy, Dr Sheri Jacobson. Contact us either by email at [email protected] or by post at 10 Harley Street, London W1G 9PF. We will endeavour to resolve your concern and will normally respond within 10 working days.

Did this answer your question?